In our open, spacious studio, we are happy to offer in-person classes, limited to 18 students. Our goal is to support all students and to keep our studio a sanctuary in challenging times.
Below are our Covid guidelines, in accordance with state regulations. We kindly ask for your help in preserving our space and the peace it offers.
Updated Mask Policy
- In accordance with NYS indoor mask mandate, proof of vaccination is now required to practice without a mask. If you cannot provide proof of vaccination, masks will be required to practice.
* I have a class pass:
Show your vaccine card (or a photo of your card), & we'll mark it on your class pass.
* I don't have a class pass:
You will need to show your vaccine card (or a photo of your card) to the front desk each time you come to the studio.
*If you choose not to provide proof of vaccination, you are still welcome in class but must wear a mask at all times.
- We have several air purifiers that run continuously during class, and, should weather permit, we will open the windows to allow for a continuous source of fresh air.
- Props are available for use, with appropriate cleaning done to maintain sanitary measures. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own mat or additional props to limit the spread of germs.
- Pre-registration is available, but not required. To pre-register for class, you may sign up here.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the studio.
- Check in with yourself before coming to the studio. If you feel unwell, or have been near someone who is sick, please stay home and rest.
We can't wait to see you in class! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Emily at email@example.com or at (607) 862-6701.