Fri, Sat, Sun
March 19 - 21
Spring Cleanse: Mini Retreat
with Rachel Bush
Spring is around the corner and what better time than to do a little inner Spring cleaning? Hit the reset button and start your Spring feeling clear and vibrant.
With Spring around the corner, there's no better time than now to do a little inner Spring cleaning. This mini retreat will help you hit the reset button and start your Spring feeling clear and vibrant. We'll break up our mini retreat over 3 days, with two days that we'll meet in person and a virtual pre-recorded class on the final day.
** This mini-retreat is offered as a hybrid, if you plan to attend virtually, please
email Emily: email@example.com
- $100 (if pre-registered by 3/12)
- $125 (after 3/12)
Price is for the full weekend & includes:
- Yoga, Meditation, & Pranayama Practice
- Kitchari for in-person participants
- 2 spice blends to take home
- Cooking Class & Recipes
* If attending virtually, we can arrange a time for you to pickup your spice blends and recipes or you can pay for shipping and we can send it to you
6 - 8 PM ~ All about Cleansing
In this class we will cover the why cleansing is valuable and how to do so safely, focusing on how to strengthen digestion and exploring the many different ways to safely clear and cleanse the body.
9:30 - 10:45 AM ~ Asana to support your Spring Cleanse
In this fun and playful class, we'll gently heat the body to create more flow.
11 AM - 12PM ~ Pranayama and Meditation
After class, we'll briefly spend some time forming a plan for our own Spring Cleanse. Then, we'll use pranayama and meditation to establish a mindset that will help us manifest the changes we hope to experience.
4 - 5 PM ~ Cooking Class: How to Cook Kitchari
(Online Only) This cooking class will give a demonstration and instructions on how to make Kitchari, a simple Ayurvedic stew, that forms the basis of most Spring Cleanses. A list of groceries and kitchen supplies will be provided to participants prior to the class.
* With the exception of the Sunday cooking class, all classes will be offered in a hybrid style, both in-person and online. In person spaces are limited to 10, so please pre-register.
To Register: Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 862-6701
** Hours from these workshops can count as CE credits for Yoga Teachers **